Announcing an Opportunity to Visit Dartmouth
The following information was provided by the Dartmouth College Associate Director of Admissions, Coordinator of Native American Recruitment.
Announcing an exciting opportunity to visit Dartmouth!
Dartmouth College, a member of the Ivy League whose founding mission is to educate and prepare the next generation of Native youth to have an impact in their communities, is seeking distinguished and dynamic college-bound Native American, Alaska Native & Native Hawaiian students, and those interested in the Native American community at Dartmouth, to participate in the Dartmouth Bound: Native American Program October 13 – 16, 2013.
Candidates selected for participation will:
• Receive reimbursement of transportation to and from campus.
• Be provided with overnight hosting in Dartmouth’s residence halls and meals provided by the College.
• Have opportunities to visit college classes.
• Connect with current Dartmouth undergraduates.
• Take part in college application and financial aid workshops.
You are invited to apply for this year’s Native American Program. The application deadline is Monday, September 9. Candidates selected for participation will be notified via email by late September.
This is an exciting opportunity to see all Dartmouth has to offer and I hope you apply today! If you have further questions, please call me at 1-800-860-1294 and press 6 to speak with a member of our staff between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday.